This has been a huge topic with my population. We have had assemblies and all types of posters not to mention the counselor coming in and giving each group of students their own tutorial on cyberbullying and being a victim. Schools are really getting serious, as they should.
We've had lots of additional attention on bullying prevention with staff and students, but our students are PreK-2, most of whom don't have cell phones to use such apps. I do have a 7th grader myself, though. So, I appreciate the heads up!
The only bright side to this cyber bullying is that everything is recorded and can be later used to prosecute the bullies. Cyber bullying raises the responsibility for teachers and parents to be aware of what these children are doing. I have to intervene with physical and verbal bullying all the time at school. Keeping watch over cyber bullying can seem so overwhelming because it can go unnoticed.
This has been a huge topic with my population. We have had assemblies and all types of posters not to mention the counselor coming in and giving each group of students their own tutorial on cyberbullying and being a victim. Schools are really getting serious, as they should.
ReplyDeleteWe've had lots of additional attention on bullying prevention with staff and students, but our students are PreK-2, most of whom don't have cell phones to use such apps. I do have a 7th grader myself, though. So, I appreciate the heads up!
ReplyDeleteThe only bright side to this cyber bullying is that everything is recorded and can be later used to prosecute the bullies. Cyber bullying raises the responsibility for teachers and parents to be aware of what these children are doing. I have to intervene with physical and verbal bullying all the time at school. Keeping watch over cyber bullying can seem so overwhelming because it can go unnoticed.
ReplyDeleteBullying starts young, therefore we need to start educating the students in elementary before it starts.
DeleteBlackMart Alpha Apk
ReplyDeleteXender Apk
SimSimi Apk
GB WhatsApp Apk
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Tvs
ReplyDeleteAwesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Miter Saw
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Air Conditioner
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Bread Maker
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Chairs
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Coffee Maker
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Cooker
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Cooktop
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Coolers
Awesome article, I appreciate your efforts. Espresso Machine