Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Throw away those 12 x 12 multiplication charts! It is time to know your math facts. Here are two great ways to practice your math facts on your smartphone.

Awesome Flashcard Multiplication FREE
This app is a great flash card program for learning and practicing multiplication. It has nice animation and sounds that add to the great interface.

Times Tables (Multiplication Tables and Drill) 
By 24x7 digital LLC




TimesTables has a variety of timed and scored drills for multiple players: sequential and random drill modes, challenge mode, and timed-quiz "fast-math" mode. Answers are enteredvia virtual keypad or TeachTech handwriting recognition.

2 comments:

  1. How interesting the Teach Tech. I really like the virtual flash cards and the math drills. I learned by drilling and it has stuck to me throughout the years. I had a challenge a couple of weeks ago, 63 problems in 2min. Yea, I won. I hadn't had to go that fast in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really believe the flash card competitive games I played in 3rd grade really helped me learn and be quick about calculating multiplication problems in my head. Back then, I could only comptete against classmates. Students in my school now can compete against students across the globe through the Voyager Math program. I supervise the computer lab every morning and students log on to race other students in multiplication problems.

    ReplyDelete